Troubleshooting Thread

Since my Booman Tribune site has been rendered unusable by a series of malicious attacks, this is a thread for discussing here what we can’t discuss there.  If you can log in with your Booman credentials, please do that. Otherwise, see if you can create a new account here. This site is kind of in disrepair too, so I don’t know how well it will work, but at least I can work on it unlike Booman Tribune.

10 comments for “Troubleshooting Thread

1. December 16, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Trying to see if I can embed a YouTube video here. Something called Sucuri is blocking YouTube embedding on Booman Tribune. Seeing if it may be something a bit more universal.

2. December 15, 2017 at 5:35 pm

Hi. Tried leaving a comment over at BT and the comment did not post. What was interesting though was that I had suddenly turned into Tien Le. Strange. Still being forced to continually log in. Hoping whatever is going on with BT can be fixed.

3. December 15, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Clicking on comments in any diary logs me out, as does clicking on home.

4. December 15, 2017 at 3:46 pm

I could not stay logged in. What happened to the port to this platform so Scoop can be left behind?

• December 15, 2017 at 3:49 pm

couple of things. made some mistakes that were hard to recover from, ran out of money, and took the WaMo job that took up the free time I was using to work on this project.

5. December 15, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Thanks Martin, hope you have it fixed soon.

6. December 15, 2017 at 2:09 pm

I don’t know much yet, Oui.

7. Oui
    December 15, 2017 at 2:07 pm

I’m in …

Had no real difficulty to add a comment or post a diary.

Choosing tab for Home, the site throws you out and one needs to log in again.

Posted comment is shown in diary, but is not listed in blogger’s own Page.

Any idea what sort of malicious attack this would be and possible source?

Any other progressive blogs suffered the same or similar attack?