What do you plan on doing this fall to help us get majorities in Congress? What advice do you have for others that may not be sure how to best use their time and resources?
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- Pelosi Calls Trump a Traitor and Sends Articles to Senate 10 comments | posted on January 15, 2020
- Trump's Legal Team is a Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy 7 comments | posted on January 17, 2020
- An Oligarchy, If You Can Keep It 3 comments | posted on January 16, 2020
- Devin Nunes Could Definitely Be Defeated 3 comments | posted on January 19, 2020
- Lev Parnas Will Be Central in Any Real Impeachment Trial 8 comments | posted on January 15, 2020
- Mitch McConnell is Weak and Stupid 8 comments | posted on January 21, 2020
- Elizabeth Warren Just Brass-Knuckled Bernie Sanders 0 comments | posted on January 14, 2020
- The Clinton Impeachment Was a Lot Different 2 comments | posted on January 17, 2020
- Here's Why Mitch McConnell is Giving Us a Scam Trial 6 comments | posted on January 21, 2020
- No One Has a Clue Who Will Win the Iowa Caucuses 3 comments | posted on January 20, 2020