Can I just say that watching your friends make a car wreck of their lives isn’t any fun? I’ve had a craptacular couple of days here and I’m not enjoying it. I’m sorry if the blog has suffered for it, but sometimes real life intervenes.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
July 3, 2012
July 28, 2009
August 9, 2007
- State of the Race: Almost All Positive 14 comments | posted on October 21, 2020
- New Coronavirus Spike is Hitting Trump in the Polls 22 comments | posted on October 19, 2020
- Is Arizona Already Blue? 14 comments | posted on October 17, 2020
- Does Trump Know Why He Can’t Answer the Pre-Existing Condition Question? 11 comments | posted on October 22, 2020
- Third Party Candidates Could Determine Control of the Senate 4 comments | posted on October 19, 2020
- There’s No Alternate Universe Where Trump Was a Better President 8 comments | posted on October 16, 2020
- Bill Stepien’s Stiff Upper Lip 8 comments | posted on October 16, 2020
- Why Won’t Mitch McConnell Explain What’s Wrong With His Health? 9 comments | posted on October 23, 2020
- Working At Fox News Can Taint You Forever 2 comments | posted on October 15, 2020
- Ben Sasse Speaks Up, So Why Don’t the Other Republican Senators? 2 comments | posted on October 15, 2020