Many of you know that the area of election fraud and election integrity is a huge one for me. And while I am not going to link to each of the 20 or so posts I have done over the past 2 years, they are easy to find in the link above.
So with that, thereisnospoon and I am honored to be interviewing noted author and election fraud expert Mark Crispin Miller today at 4PM Eastern on BlogTalkRadio.
Mark is the author of Fooled Again and has a new book hot off the presses called Loser Take All – both of which are chock full of information related to the 2000, 2002, 2004 and 2006 (yes, 2006) elections and how races were stolen in each of these elections (and yes, I am using the word stolen as well).
I won’t rehash everything that I have written about here, but you can be sure that we will be touching on the following topics:
- The “gaming of the system from the inside”
- The DOJ Voting Rights Section politicization
voter IDanti-voter laws being passed
- Election day vote suppression tactics
- Lawsuits filed by the DOJ in the name of “vote fairness” that were really mass suppression tactics
- The US Attorney scandal and how this ties in
- How exit polls were “suddenly” unreliable beginning in 2000 after being reliable for many years (and in many countries)
- Looking forward and how to fix the process
Uncertified and unreliable voting machines being approved for use without proper review
I am sure we will hit on other topics, but this is something that I have been waiting for and certainly a show that will be well worth listening to (and will be much fun to tape).
Once again, the link to the show is here. There will also be a chat room, so if you want to give your two (or three) cents, please don’t hesitate.