I wish Hunter S. Thompson was alive to chronicle the strange madness of this campaign.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- As Trump Flails, Surprising Critics Emerge 15 comments | posted on May 27, 2020
- So, You Want a Landslide? 11 comments | posted on May 24, 2020
- You Freedom Feels Like My Prison 20 comments | posted on May 26, 2020
- Are White Working Class Folks Tiring of Trump’s Act? 7 comments | posted on May 25, 2020
- Trump Could Triple the Death Count Within Eight Weeks 6 comments | posted on May 23, 2020
- Casual Observation 9 comments | posted on May 27, 2020
- The Empire State Building is a Model for All of Us 4 comments | posted on May 28, 2020
- Winning Support from Suburban Republicans is Key for Biden 6 comments | posted on May 28, 2020
- Lindsey Graham Finds Out It Was Barzini All Along 1 comment | posted on May 21, 2020
- Why Does Trump Defy Congress in Order to Arm the Saudis? 4 comments | posted on May 29, 2020