I have to redo the book links on the site. We’ve been looking at the same books for months. So, what are you reading, and what are you looking to buy?
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
February 11, 2008
September 2, 2005
March 29, 2015
- It’s Always Darkest Before It’s Completely Black 10 comments | posted on February 13, 2020
- Actually, 1972 Can Still Teach Us a Lot 37 comments | posted on February 12, 2020
- My Complete Breakdown of the Race After New Hampshire 12 comments | posted on February 12, 2020
- Does the Media Ignore Trump Voters? 7 comments | posted on February 14, 2020
- Is There Light at the End of the Tunnel? 7 comments | posted on February 12, 2020
- The Republicans Are All Michael Dukakis Now 3 comments | posted on February 17, 2020
- The Only Way for Elizabeth Warren to Win 7 comments | posted on February 18, 2020
- Parsing the Turnout in New Hampshire 3 comments | posted on February 16, 2020
- How is Biden Doing in Nevada? 7 comments | posted on February 17, 2020
- Trump Continues to Dismiss the Severity of Traumatic Brain Injuries 3 comments | posted on February 13, 2020