I’m waiting to watch Arlen’s press conference and gather some more information before I write about his party switch. In the meantime, tell me what you think about it. There’s a lot to consider.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- The Nevada Debate Was Entertaining and Revealing 7 comments | posted on February 20, 2020
- The Only Way for Elizabeth Warren to Win 15 comments | posted on February 18, 2020
- The Republicans Are All Michael Dukakis Now 3 comments | posted on February 17, 2020
- Bernie Sanders and the Non-Voter Revolution 7 comments | posted on February 19, 2020
- If You Want Bernie’s Medical Records, You’re a Birther? 5 comments | posted on February 19, 2020
- How is Biden Doing in Nevada? 7 comments | posted on February 17, 2020
- Plurality Winners Have No Automatic Claim to the Nomination 12 comments | posted on February 20, 2020
- Is This Country Ready to Lurch to the Left? 9 comments | posted on February 18, 2020
- Parsing the Turnout in New Hampshire 3 comments | posted on February 16, 2020
- It’s Always Darkest Before It’s Completely Black 2 comments | posted on February 13, 2020