There are probably some reasons to hate UPS, but I’d definitely recommend using them over FedEx.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- ‘I Don’t Want a Penthouse at the Waldorf, I Just Think It’d be Cool if I Could Hang Out For a Little While Longer” 2 comments | posted on May 19, 2019
- Watch Nancy Pelosi Rhetorically Castrate Donald Trump With Surgical Precision 10 comments | posted on May 22, 2019
- Things are So Tense That It’s All Gonna Blow 7 comments | posted on May 24, 2019
- The Blue Dog Model is Dead 5 comments | posted on May 21, 2019
- You Can’t Turn Obama Into a Liability for the Democratic Party 14 comments | posted on May 24, 2019
- Wanker of the Day: Maggie Haberman 7 comments | posted on May 25, 2019
- There is No Progressive/Moderate Schism in the Democratic Party 14 comments | posted on May 25, 2019
- How Trump Got People to Lie For Him About Russia 1 comment | posted on May 21, 2019
- They Came for the King and Then Refused to Testify in Public 5 comments | posted on May 26, 2019
- The Democrats Can’t Push Off Impeachment Much Longer 4 comments | posted on May 20, 2019