I just had lunch with and interviewed Manan Trivedi, who is a candidate for Congress from the 6th district of Pennsylvania. I bought a new recorder to bring me into the digital age, and it worked great. However, it saves in WMA, and my MacBook won’t read it. I have a PC around here somewhere, so I can do a conversion there and get my files that way, but I am trying to limit the pain-in-the-ass factor here. Plus, I don’t want to have to do that everytime I use my new recorder. The advice I got by browsing Google told me I had to upgrade to QuickTime Pro, but that costs money. So, what’s the deal? Have they gamed this so I have to buy something to listen to my files, or is there a free way to get this done?
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
October 20, 2017
April 1, 2006
February 18, 2006
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Sends Pictures Of His Half-Naked Wife To His Buddies: Report 0 comments | posted on September 9, 2019
- Ginsburg’s Untimely Death Puts Us on the Brink of Civil War 43 comments | posted on September 19, 2020
- Why they went after Flynn – he was Seymour Hersh’s source on U.S. arming ISIS 0 comments | posted on May 28, 2017
- Trump Tries the Town Hall Format and It Doesn’t Go Well 11 comments | posted on September 16, 2020
- Will Straying White Voters Drift Back to Trump Over SCOTUS? 8 comments | posted on September 21, 2020
- A Tale of Two Town Halls 10 comments | posted on September 18, 2020
- Trump’s Asks Women Ralliers If Husbands Approved Their Attendance 7 comments | posted on September 20, 2020
- Dan Coats Wants a Special Commission to Oversee November’s Elections 5 comments | posted on September 17, 2020
- Add Another Sexual Assault Charge Against Trump 2 comments | posted on September 17, 2020
- Site Announcement, Change of Roles 17 comments | posted on September 22, 2020