It sounds like Lisa Murkowski doesn’t want to accept reality. She’s going to wage a write-in campaign. I suppose she has a lot of money. I hope she buys plenty of anti-Miller advertising. Maybe if she goes negative enough, the Democrat (who is actually on the ballot) can squeak through. Either way, I’m enjoying the food fight.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- Insanity in Tennessee 9 comments | posted on April 1, 2020
- Trump’s Advisors Worry That Red Staters Might Die 11 comments | posted on March 31, 2020
- The Republican Brand Is Increasingly “Incompetence.” 10 comments | posted on April 2, 2020
- Don’t Blame It On Kushner 12 comments | posted on April 3, 2020
- I’m Wearing a Mask From Now On 19 comments | posted on April 1, 2020
- Let’s Go Ancient on Donald Trump’s Ass 11 comments | posted on April 4, 2020
- The South Doesn’t Want to Self-Isolate 6 comments | posted on April 2, 2020
- The Trump Administration Has Bungled the Captain Crozier Case 11 comments | posted on April 5, 2020
- Ideological Rigidity is a Poor Fit for Our Times 6 comments | posted on April 3, 2020
- How Internet Thermometers Are Helping During This Pandemic 5 comments | posted on March 31, 2020