It sounds like Lisa Murkowski doesn’t want to accept reality. She’s going to wage a write-in campaign. I suppose she has a lot of money. I hope she buys plenty of anti-Miller advertising. Maybe if she goes negative enough, the Democrat (who is actually on the ballot) can squeak through. Either way, I’m enjoying the food fight.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- The Nevada Debate Was Entertaining and Revealing 7 comments | posted on February 20, 2020
- The Only Way for Elizabeth Warren to Win 15 comments | posted on February 18, 2020
- The Republicans Are All Michael Dukakis Now 3 comments | posted on February 17, 2020
- Bernie Sanders and the Non-Voter Revolution 8 comments | posted on February 19, 2020
- If You Want Bernie’s Medical Records, You’re a Birther? 5 comments | posted on February 19, 2020
- The Nevada Caucuses Will Be a Giant Disaster 5 comments | posted on February 21, 2020
- Plurality Winners Have No Automatic Claim to the Nomination 13 comments | posted on February 20, 2020
- How is Biden Doing in Nevada? 7 comments | posted on February 17, 2020
- Is This Country Ready to Lurch to the Left? 9 comments | posted on February 18, 2020
- Sanders is On the Cusp 14 comments | posted on February 22, 2020