It sounds like Lisa Murkowski doesn’t want to accept reality. She’s going to wage a write-in campaign. I suppose she has a lot of money. I hope she buys plenty of anti-Miller advertising. Maybe if she goes negative enough, the Democrat (who is actually on the ballot) can squeak through. Either way, I’m enjoying the food fight.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
July 7, 2005
April 26, 2006
April 11, 2010
- The Next Government Shutdown Will Be Far Worse Than the Last One 7 comments | posted on September 16, 2019
- The Middle Eastern Powder Keg is About to Blow 10 comments | posted on September 15, 2019
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Sends Pictures Of His Half-Naked Wife To His Buddies: Report 0 comments | posted on September 9, 2019
- John Bolton is Bad at Revenge 5 comments | posted on September 14, 2019
- What’s the Future for Those Who Don’t Win the Democratic Nomination? 24 comments | posted on September 13, 2019
- How Red States are Turning Blue in the Era of Trump 11 comments | posted on September 17, 2019
- Benjamin Netanyahu May Have Lost Power and Soon His Freedom 9 comments | posted on September 18, 2019
- Why the Location of Trump’s Silicon Valley Fundraiser Is a Secret 7 comments | posted on September 17, 2019
- Could Saudi Arabia and Israel Draw the U.S. Into a Regional War? 9 comments | posted on September 16, 2019
- Is the North Carolina GOP the Future of the National Party? 0 comments | posted on September 12, 2019