The curbstomper says he stomped his foot down on a defenseless woman’s face because he has a bad back and therefore (I guess) couldn’t lean over and bash her skull into the pavement. It kind of fits in with teabagging throat-grabbers and bag-lifting arm-punchers and good old-fashioned face-punchers. Good times are coming to Washington DC. Can’t wait.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- House Democrats Put GSA Administrator Emily Murphy in a Tough Spot 13 comments | posted on November 20, 2020
- Has This All Been a Bad Dream? 13 comments | posted on November 21, 2020
- I’ve Reached My Breaking Point 25 comments | posted on November 19, 2020
- Self-Interest Explains Why GOP Officeholders Tolerate Trump’s Election Antics 13 comments | posted on November 23, 2020
- Savor the Moment 11 comments | posted on November 24, 2020
- The Vote by Mail Triumph 3 comments | posted on November 20, 2020
- Trump’s Last Act: Risking National Security to Honor the Confederacy 4 comments | posted on November 25, 2020
- The Republican Candidates Shouldn’t Be Favored in Georgia 2 comments | posted on November 18, 2020
- Biden’s Suburban Victory Should Worry Both Parties, and the Country 0 comments | posted on November 17, 2020
- Trump’s Lawlessness is Spreading With Dangerous Consequences 1 comment | posted on November 16, 2020