Nate Silver says we have a 16% chance of holding the House of Representatives and will most likely lose 53 seats. How do you feel about that? How do you feel about this? Forget Olbermann’s commentary. Just focus on his accumulation of quotes and what it means for the country. Then compare it to what went on today on The Mall. What is going to happen on Tuesday, as will only become clear in retrospect, is the complete repudiation of everything Stewart stands for and everything those ralliers believe in.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- Trump’s Last Act: Risking National Security to Honor the Confederacy 5 comments | posted on November 25, 2020
- Self-Interest Explains Why GOP Officeholders Tolerate Trump’s Election Antics 13 comments | posted on November 23, 2020
- How Trump Killed Political Blogging 9 comments | posted on November 27, 2020
- Savor the Moment 11 comments | posted on November 24, 2020
- Assassinating Scientists is Not a Sound Policy 8 comments | posted on November 28, 2020
- House Democrats Put GSA Administrator Emily Murphy in a Tough Spot 1 comment | posted on November 20, 2020
- I’ve Reached My Breaking Point 0 comments | posted on November 19, 2020
- Has This All Been a Bad Dream? 0 comments | posted on November 21, 2020
- The Vote by Mail Triumph 0 comments | posted on November 20, 2020
- The Republican Candidates Shouldn’t Be Favored in Georgia 0 comments | posted on November 18, 2020