We’re about to collectively lose a shit-ton of money in our retirement accounts. The stock market is going to hemorrhage value today and there aren’t too many safe places to hide. Bonds will go down, too. Gold will go up. The dollar will lose value. And an outright panic is not out of the question. The bill rings now.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- I’ve Reached My Breaking Point 32 comments | posted on November 19, 2020
- House Democrats Put GSA Administrator Emily Murphy in a Tough Spot 13 comments | posted on November 20, 2020
- Has This All Been a Bad Dream? 13 comments | posted on November 21, 2020
- Self-Interest Explains Why GOP Officeholders Tolerate Trump’s Election Antics 12 comments | posted on November 23, 2020
- Savor the Moment 11 comments | posted on November 24, 2020
- The Republican Candidates Shouldn’t Be Favored in Georgia 10 comments | posted on November 18, 2020
- The Vote by Mail Triumph 3 comments | posted on November 20, 2020
- Trump’s Lawlessness is Spreading With Dangerous Consequences 1 comment | posted on November 16, 2020
- Biden’s Suburban Victory Should Worry Both Parties, and the Country 0 comments | posted on November 17, 2020
- Trump’s Last Act: Risking National Security to Honor the Confederacy 0 comments | posted on November 25, 2020