We’ve added a new program to our roster over at Woodshop Films, hosted by your friend and mine, Jesus Christ. It’s called Church and State, and whether you’re a Christian or not (and for the record, I’m not), I hope you’ll enjoy it.
About The Author
Brendan Skwire is a cultural and media critic. He offers nearly two decades of experience as a journalist, video editor, blogger, and community organizer. Skwire has worked for the Philadelphia Weekly, Scrapple TV, and Raw Story, and is a former member of the News Guild.
- When A Lie Gets Too Big 11 comments | posted on January 11, 2021
- Republicans Are Too Tied to Trumpism to Fully Renounce Trump 14 comments | posted on January 14, 2021
- My Thoughts on the Second Impeachment of Donald Trump 17 comments | posted on January 14, 2021
- What Biden Can Learn from Abraham Lincoln’s Inaugural Trip 6 comments | posted on January 12, 2021
- Suddenly Fox News Is In Last Place 6 comments | posted on January 16, 2021
- There’s a Good Chance Trump Will Lose an Impeachment Trial 10 comments | posted on January 10, 2021
- Science is Back, Baby! 5 comments | posted on January 16, 2021
- Trump Did Us a Favor 2 comments | posted on January 9, 2021
- The Democrats Can Help Free the GOP from Trump 2 comments | posted on January 8, 2021
- The Failed Tweaker Coup 1 comment | posted on January 17, 2021