We’ve added a new program to our roster over at Woodshop Films, hosted by your friend and mine, Jesus Christ. It’s called Church and State, and whether you’re a Christian or not (and for the record, I’m not), I hope you’ll enjoy it.
About The Author
Brendan Skwire is a cultural and media critic. He offers nearly two decades of experience as a journalist, video editor, blogger, and community organizer. Skwire has worked for the Philadelphia Weekly, Scrapple TV, and Raw Story, and is a former member of the News Guild.
- State of the Race: Almost All Positive 14 comments | posted on October 21, 2020
- New Coronavirus Spike is Hitting Trump in the Polls 22 comments | posted on October 19, 2020
- Does Trump Know Why He Can’t Answer the Pre-Existing Condition Question? 11 comments | posted on October 22, 2020
- Third Party Candidates Could Determine Control of the Senate 4 comments | posted on October 19, 2020
- Why Won’t Mitch McConnell Explain What’s Wrong With His Health? 10 comments | posted on October 23, 2020
- Is Arizona Already Blue? 8 comments | posted on October 17, 2020
- There’s No Alternate Universe Where Trump Was a Better President 3 comments | posted on October 16, 2020
- The Curse of The Trump Moneymen 2 comments | posted on October 23, 2020
- Bill Stepien’s Stiff Upper Lip 0 comments | posted on October 16, 2020
- Working At Fox News Can Taint You Forever 1 comment | posted on October 15, 2020