The Senate Democrats have posted their committee assignments. Members who are new or newly assigned to a committee appear in italics. Naturally, everyone will race to see what assignments were given to Elizabeth Warren, but we have a group of progressives entering the Senate. And we also have some fairly centrist newcomers, too. Check it out and tell me what you think.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- Trump’s Last Act: Risking National Security to Honor the Confederacy 5 comments | posted on November 25, 2020
- Self-Interest Explains Why GOP Officeholders Tolerate Trump’s Election Antics 13 comments | posted on November 23, 2020
- How Trump Killed Political Blogging 9 comments | posted on November 27, 2020
- Savor the Moment 11 comments | posted on November 24, 2020
- Assassinating Scientists is Not a Sound Policy 10 comments | posted on November 28, 2020
- The Internet Doesn’t Cause Fascism 8 comments | posted on November 29, 2020
- House Democrats Put GSA Administrator Emily Murphy in a Tough Spot 1 comment | posted on November 20, 2020
- I’ve Reached My Breaking Point 0 comments | posted on November 19, 2020
- Has This All Been a Bad Dream? 0 comments | posted on November 21, 2020
- The Vote by Mail Triumph 0 comments | posted on November 20, 2020