Not that I even disagree with his observations, but it doesn’t make sense to ask Tad Devine about what progressives think. He’s just a bizarre choice. No single progressive can speak for all progressives, but they’ll do a better job of it than a guy who cut his chops working for Lloyd Bentsen and Bob Kerrey.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
September 23, 2006
March 24, 2017
August 9, 2010
- An Actual Modest Proposal For The “Willing To Die” Conservatives 5 comments | posted on March 25, 2020
- How Far Will the Republicans Go Before They Defy Trump? 16 comments | posted on March 24, 2020
- Progressives, The Press, And The Pundits Underestimate Pelosi, Again 18 comments | posted on March 23, 2020
- I’m Worried About Tony 18 comments | posted on March 28, 2020
- People Still Hate Trump 11 comments | posted on March 27, 2020
- We’re Past the Point of Giving Trump Advice 12 comments | posted on March 25, 2020
- Sunk Costs and Suicidal Republicans 9 comments | posted on March 26, 2020
- Mitch McConnell is a Menace But He’s Overrated 8 comments | posted on March 27, 2020
- Biden’s Choice of Running Mate is Impacted by the Pandemic 10 comments | posted on March 26, 2020
- We’re Number One! 10 comments | posted on March 26, 2020