I don’t know. I think maybe if Jamie Dimon has to beg me for money to buy some Ramen Noodles so that he doesn’t starve then maybe there might be some justice in the world. Is he the most appropriate piñata? Probably not. But why should I care?
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- An Actual Modest Proposal For The “Willing To Die” Conservatives 5 comments | posted on March 25, 2020
- How Far Will the Republicans Go Before They Defy Trump? 16 comments | posted on March 24, 2020
- Progressives, The Press, And The Pundits Underestimate Pelosi, Again 18 comments | posted on March 23, 2020
- I’m Worried About Tony 18 comments | posted on March 28, 2020
- People Still Hate Trump 11 comments | posted on March 27, 2020
- We’re Past the Point of Giving Trump Advice 12 comments | posted on March 25, 2020
- Sunk Costs and Suicidal Republicans 9 comments | posted on March 26, 2020
- Mitch McConnell is a Menace But He’s Overrated 8 comments | posted on March 27, 2020
- Biden’s Choice of Running Mate is Impacted by the Pandemic 10 comments | posted on March 26, 2020
- We’re Number One! 10 comments | posted on March 26, 2020