What are you listening to?
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- Please Don’t Bother Trying to Find Her, She’s Not There 4 comments | posted on June 13, 2019
- That the President is a Sociopath Seems to Be His Most Effective Defense 13 comments | posted on June 12, 2019
- Have Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg Mastered the Moment? 10 comments | posted on June 13, 2019
- Former Obama Reelection Operative Has a Big Warning for Democrats 6 comments | posted on June 10, 2019
- The Supreme Court May Regret Making It Harder to Challenge Gerrymanders 8 comments | posted on June 12, 2019
- Women in Alabama Can’t Say No 2 comments | posted on June 9, 2019
- Could Justin Amash Play the Role of Spoiler in the 2020 Election? 3 comments | posted on June 11, 2019
- Stop Holding Joe Biden Responsible For Things He Didn’t Do and Give Him Credit For Things He Accomplished 4 comments | posted on June 12, 2019
- Kellyanne Conway Shouldn’t Be Exempt from The Hatch Act 10 comments | posted on June 13, 2019
- Trump’s Secret Agreement With Mexico Isn’t Really a Blank Piece of Paper — It’s Alien Technology 1 comment | posted on June 11, 2019