Right now, Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley is the only Democrat is who is kind of, sort of putting himself out there as an alternative to Hillary Clinton as the party’s presidential nominee for 2016. It looks like he will try to stake out some turf on the left. It would basically be a challenge from the Jesuit left, which could become kind of interesting.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- Pelosi Calls Trump a Traitor and Sends Articles to Senate 10 comments | posted on January 15, 2020
- Trump's Legal Team is a Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy 7 comments | posted on January 17, 2020
- An Oligarchy, If You Can Keep It 3 comments | posted on January 16, 2020
- Devin Nunes Could Definitely Be Defeated 3 comments | posted on January 19, 2020
- Lev Parnas Will Be Central in Any Real Impeachment Trial 8 comments | posted on January 15, 2020
- Mitch McConnell is Weak and Stupid 8 comments | posted on January 21, 2020
- Elizabeth Warren Just Brass-Knuckled Bernie Sanders 0 comments | posted on January 14, 2020
- The Clinton Impeachment Was a Lot Different 2 comments | posted on January 17, 2020
- No One Has a Clue Who Will Win the Iowa Caucuses 3 comments | posted on January 20, 2020
- Here's Why Mitch McConnell is Giving Us a Scam Trial 6 comments | posted on January 21, 2020