U.S. Representative Steve Palazzo (R-MS) has a vowel at the end of his name that probably indicates a religious heritage unwelcome in the Ku Klux Klan. But he’s too stupid to care.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
June 25, 2005
September 21, 2007
November 2, 2007
- Sanders is On the Cusp 17 comments | posted on February 22, 2020
- The Real Hidden Weakness of Sanders’ Campaign 11 comments | posted on February 24, 2020
- Should Chris Matthews Be Fired For Comparing Sanders to Nazis? 11 comments | posted on February 23, 2020
- The Nevada Caucuses Will Be a Giant Disaster 5 comments | posted on February 21, 2020
- Putin’s Plain Sight Takeover of Our Government 4 comments | posted on February 21, 2020
- The Nevada Debate Was Entertaining and Revealing 2 comments | posted on February 20, 2020
- Oregon Republicans Walk Out Again to Thwart Climate Legislation 4 comments | posted on February 24, 2020
- Plurality Winners Have No Automatic Claim to the Nomination 9 comments | posted on February 20, 2020
- The Ineffective Surveillance State 2 comments | posted on February 25, 2020
- The Biden-Sanders Finale I Predicted Is Shaping Up 4 comments | posted on February 26, 2020