Do you feel that this presidential election season needs considerably more cowbell?
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- State of the Race: Almost All Positive 15 comments | posted on October 21, 2020
- Biden Was Always the Right Fit for 2020 28 comments | posted on October 24, 2020
- Why Won’t Mitch McConnell Explain What’s Wrong With His Health? 11 comments | posted on October 23, 2020
- Does Trump Know Why He Can’t Answer the Pre-Existing Condition Question? 13 comments | posted on October 22, 2020
- The Curse of The Trump Moneymen 3 comments | posted on October 23, 2020
- Yes, They’re Trying to Steal the Election 4 comments | posted on October 26, 2020
- New Coronavirus Spike is Hitting Trump in the Polls 2 comments | posted on October 19, 2020
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Sends Pictures Of His Half-Naked Wife To His Buddies: Report 0 comments | posted on September 9, 2019
- Third Party Candidates Could Determine Control of the Senate 1 comment | posted on October 19, 2020
- Is Arizona Already Blue? 0 comments | posted on October 17, 2020