I hate waiting around for results on Election Day and I’ll be live-blogging later on, so here’s a thread to discuss remedies for your anxiety.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- When A Lie Gets Too Big 11 comments | posted on January 11, 2021
- Republicans Are Too Tied to Trumpism to Fully Renounce Trump 14 comments | posted on January 14, 2021
- My Thoughts on the Second Impeachment of Donald Trump 17 comments | posted on January 14, 2021
- What Biden Can Learn from Abraham Lincoln’s Inaugural Trip 6 comments | posted on January 12, 2021
- There’s a Good Chance Trump Will Lose an Impeachment Trial 10 comments | posted on January 10, 2021
- Suddenly Fox News Is In Last Place 6 comments | posted on January 16, 2021
- Science is Back, Baby! 5 comments | posted on January 16, 2021
- Trump Did Us a Favor 2 comments | posted on January 9, 2021
- The Democrats Can Help Free the GOP from Trump 2 comments | posted on January 8, 2021
- There’s Bipartisan Support for Holding Trump to Account for January 6 1 comment | posted on January 7, 2021