Kind of laughing at Kirsten Gillibrand’s presidential ambitions.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- Trump's Legal Team is a Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy 8 comments | posted on January 17, 2020
- Mitch McConnell is Weak and Stupid 8 comments | posted on January 21, 2020
- An Oligarchy, If You Can Keep It 3 comments | posted on January 16, 2020
- Here's Why Mitch McConnell is Giving Us a Scam Trial 12 comments | posted on January 21, 2020
- Devin Nunes Could Definitely Be Defeated 3 comments | posted on January 19, 2020
- McConnell Loses Every Round and Still Wins on the Scorecard 10 comments | posted on January 22, 2020
- Trump Humiliates the United States at Davos 2 comments | posted on January 21, 2020
- Pelosi Calls Trump a Traitor and Sends Articles to Senate 8 comments | posted on January 15, 2020
- The Clinton Impeachment Was a Lot Different 4 comments | posted on January 17, 2020
- No One Has a Clue Who Will Win the Iowa Caucuses 4 comments | posted on January 20, 2020