You’ll get an idea of why I am asking this question before too much longer, but I am curious to know how long you have been reading Booman Tribune. If you want to share more information, that’d be cool. Like, do you remember how you originally found this place?
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- ‘I Don’t Want a Penthouse at the Waldorf, I Just Think It’d be Cool if I Could Hang Out For a Little While Longer” 7 comments | posted on May 19, 2019
- Watch Nancy Pelosi Rhetorically Castrate Donald Trump With Surgical Precision 10 comments | posted on May 22, 2019
- Things are So Tense That It’s All Gonna Blow 7 comments | posted on May 24, 2019
- The Blue Dog Model is Dead 5 comments | posted on May 21, 2019
- The Democrats Can’t Push Off Impeachment Much Longer 7 comments | posted on May 20, 2019
- You Can’t Turn Obama Into a Liability for the Democratic Party 14 comments | posted on May 24, 2019
- Is Joe Biden Winning Back Obama/Trump Voters or Not? 10 comments | posted on May 20, 2019
- How Trump Got People to Lie For Him About Russia 1 comment | posted on May 21, 2019
- There is No Progressive/Moderate Schism in the Democratic Party 9 comments | posted on May 25, 2019
- The Cooch is a Czar 2 comments | posted on May 22, 2019