Alright. Electricity is back on in my corner of the US. I don’t have any photos of the damage I saw around my community, but when you have tornadoes touch down nearby, you end up seeing more than a few upended trees, damaged structures, and utility poles. Never a dull moment during severe season. In my community, the worst severe weather goes just to the south of the city or just to the north. This was an exception. Hopefully we are not seeing the beginning of a new normal. In the meantime I am breathing a sigh of relief until the next round of storms. How are things where you are?
About The Author
Left of center and lover of photography, music, pop culture, and life. Favorite quote - "There are no innocents. There are, however, different degrees of responsibility" (Lisbeth Salander, from Stieg Larsson's original Millennium Trilogy).
June 21, 2019
March 28, 2020
April 26, 2019
- The End of the Cold Civil War Is In Sight 19 comments | posted on July 4, 2020
- Trump Cannot Maintain that Russian BountyGate is a Hoax 13 comments | posted on July 1, 2020
- As Texans Turn on Trump, Other Republicans Are Looking Over Their Shoulder 8 comments | posted on July 2, 2020
- Alex Castellanos and the Dead End of Anti-Elitism 11 comments | posted on July 1, 2020
- Wanker of the Day: Senator Josh Hawley 3 comments | posted on July 2, 2020
- Trump Cannot Be Convinced to Confront Russia 2 comments | posted on July 3, 2020
- The Other Viral Pandemic In America is Stupidity 9 comments | posted on July 5, 2020
- Trump’s Floor Collapsed When COVID-19 Hit His Base 5 comments | posted on July 6, 2020
- Trump’s Red Wall Is Beginning to Crumble 4 comments | posted on June 30, 2020
- What if Trump Quits Before Jacksonville? 2 comments | posted on June 29, 2020