Alright. Electricity is back on in my corner of the US. I don’t have any photos of the damage I saw around my community, but when you have tornadoes touch down nearby, you end up seeing more than a few upended trees, damaged structures, and utility poles. Never a dull moment during severe season. In my community, the worst severe weather goes just to the south of the city or just to the north. This was an exception. Hopefully we are not seeing the beginning of a new normal. In the meantime I am breathing a sigh of relief until the next round of storms. How are things where you are?
About The Author
Left of center and lover of photography, music, pop culture, and life. Favorite quote - "There are no innocents. There are, however, different degrees of responsibility" (Lisbeth Salander, from Stieg Larsson's original Millennium Trilogy).
March 17, 2020
March 20, 2020
October 15, 2019
- An Actual Modest Proposal For The “Willing To Die” Conservatives 5 comments | posted on March 25, 2020
- How Far Will the Republicans Go Before They Defy Trump? 16 comments | posted on March 24, 2020
- Progressives, The Press, And The Pundits Underestimate Pelosi, Again 18 comments | posted on March 23, 2020
- People Still Hate Trump 11 comments | posted on March 27, 2020
- We’re Past the Point of Giving Trump Advice 12 comments | posted on March 25, 2020
- I’m Worried About Tony 17 comments | posted on March 28, 2020
- Sunk Costs and Suicidal Republicans 9 comments | posted on March 26, 2020
- Mitch McConnell is a Menace But He’s Overrated 8 comments | posted on March 27, 2020
- Biden’s Choice of Running Mate is Impacted by the Pandemic 10 comments | posted on March 26, 2020
- We’re Number One! 10 comments | posted on March 26, 2020