“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are...Read More
What’s Your Price To Kiss Some Ass?
Maybe you have a bad job now: low pay, stupid boss, stupid clients. Or, maybe you have no job, and the tension with the family is BAD.
So, you here about this job. It utilizes your skills. But, it is clear you will have to try to pass as a Kool-Aid addict. Maybe it’s something like a Program Manager at KBR. (Kellogg, Brown, and Root/Halliburton.) You know, upscale grooming and wardrobe, reactionary small talk, martinis, golf. The job is for two years.
What’s your price?
$100K/year? More, Less?
I hate ass-kissing. I gotta say in all honesty, I’d start thinking about it at $150K/year. AArgh – my self-esteem just exploded!!!Read More
- Opposition to Trump is Now at Volcanic Levels 19 comments | posted on August 2, 2020
- A Dude on Twitter Who Got Elected President 5 comments | posted on August 4, 2020
- A Big Biden Win Will Make the Country Less Polarized and More Governable 6 comments | posted on August 3, 2020
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Sends Pictures Of His Half-Naked Wife To His Buddies: Report 0 comments | posted on September 9, 2019
- Conservatives Would Lose a Civil War 12 comments | posted on August 6, 2020
- Trump Wants Brazil to Help Him Win Iowa 2 comments | posted on August 1, 2020
- Trump Finally Realized His Attack on Mail Voting Was Costing Him 2 comments | posted on August 6, 2020
- Running Mates Won’t Determine the Winner of this Election 11 comments | posted on August 5, 2020
- Undermining Faith in Our Elections Raises Constitutional Concerns 4 comments | posted on August 5, 2020
- The Country is Desperate for Stress Relief 2 comments | posted on July 30, 2020