This is going to be very short and to the point today. In the past I have witnessed...Read More
Setting atop a mountain was a huge stone jutting out from the rest. It stood out, unlike the others, boldly weathering the forces of nature. It seemed to defy all the forces placed against it, stronger than the rest, and its boldness made the other stones pale in comparison.
On one stormy afternoon the stone was struck with a bolt of lightning unlike any before. With such a force that it split, and it tumbled down the face of the mountain, and began to break into pieces.
Finally the pieces came to rest in a stream that formed at the bottom of the mountain.
So you may think, now the stone is at its end, but not at all, for it is only the beginning.Read More
- Opposition to Trump is Now at Volcanic Levels 18 comments | posted on August 2, 2020
- Everyone Hates the Senate Republicans’ Coronavirus Bill 14 comments | posted on July 29, 2020
- Where the Veep Race Stands 6 comments | posted on July 28, 2020
- The Country is Desperate for Stress Relief 9 comments | posted on July 30, 2020
- A True Democratic Landslide Must Include Better Rural Performance 13 comments | posted on July 31, 2020
- Bloomberg Promised to Help Defeat Trump But Then Came COVID-19 6 comments | posted on July 28, 2020
- Too Racist for Southern Baptists But Not for the Alabama Legislature 3 comments | posted on July 30, 2020
- Trump Wants Brazil to Help Him Win Iowa 2 comments | posted on August 1, 2020
- The Interview Will Decide Joe Biden’s Running Mate 4 comments | posted on July 27, 2020
- Casual Observation 2 comments | posted on July 25, 2020