Condi Rice is getting grilled by the Senate Foreign Relations committee. You can watch it on C-SPAN3. I am definitely liking the Democratic majority. You can also watch newbies Bob Casey Jr. and Jim Webb get their feet wet. But they get to ask questions last.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- The Nevada Debate Was Entertaining and Revealing 7 comments | posted on February 20, 2020
- Sanders is On the Cusp 17 comments | posted on February 22, 2020
- The Real Hidden Weakness of Sanders’ Campaign 10 comments | posted on February 24, 2020
- Should Chris Matthews Be Fired For Comparing Sanders to Nazis? 11 comments | posted on February 23, 2020
- The Nevada Caucuses Will Be a Giant Disaster 5 comments | posted on February 21, 2020
- Plurality Winners Have No Automatic Claim to the Nomination 13 comments | posted on February 20, 2020
- Putin’s Plain Sight Takeover of Our Government 4 comments | posted on February 21, 2020
- Oregon Republicans Walk Out Again to Thwart Climate Legislation 3 comments | posted on February 24, 2020
- The Only Way for Elizabeth Warren to Win 3 comments | posted on February 18, 2020
- Bernie Sanders and the Non-Voter Revolution 2 comments | posted on February 19, 2020