Twenty-seven shootings in Philadelphia last week. And psychos on the subway. Any wonder why I’m heading for the egress?
About The Author
Brendan Skwire is a cultural and media critic. He offers nearly two decades of experience as a journalist, video editor, blogger, and community organizer. Skwire has worked for the Philadelphia Weekly, Scrapple TV, and Raw Story, and is a former member of the News Guild.
- I’ve Reached My Breaking Point 32 comments | posted on November 19, 2020
- House Democrats Put GSA Administrator Emily Murphy in a Tough Spot 13 comments | posted on November 20, 2020
- Has This All Been a Bad Dream? 13 comments | posted on November 21, 2020
- Self-Interest Explains Why GOP Officeholders Tolerate Trump’s Election Antics 12 comments | posted on November 23, 2020
- Savor the Moment 11 comments | posted on November 24, 2020
- The Republican Candidates Shouldn’t Be Favored in Georgia 10 comments | posted on November 18, 2020
- The Vote by Mail Triumph 3 comments | posted on November 20, 2020
- Trump’s Lawlessness is Spreading With Dangerous Consequences 1 comment | posted on November 16, 2020
- Biden’s Suburban Victory Should Worry Both Parties, and the Country 0 comments | posted on November 17, 2020
- Midweek Cafe and Lounge, Vol. 188 10 comments | posted on November 18, 2020