Hopefully, that needs no translation.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
February 12, 2013
April 30, 2017
August 9, 2019
- The Next Government Shutdown Will Be Far Worse Than the Last One 8 comments | posted on September 16, 2019
- The Middle Eastern Powder Keg is About to Blow 11 comments | posted on September 15, 2019
- Benjamin Netanyahu May Have Lost Power and Soon His Freedom 11 comments | posted on September 18, 2019
- How Red States are Turning Blue in the Era of Trump 11 comments | posted on September 17, 2019
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Sends Pictures Of His Half-Naked Wife To His Buddies: Report 0 comments | posted on September 9, 2019
- Why the Location of Trump’s Silicon Valley Fundraiser Is a Secret 11 comments | posted on September 17, 2019
- Could Saudi Arabia and Israel Draw the U.S. Into a Regional War? 11 comments | posted on September 16, 2019
- Kamala Harris Puts All Her Chips on Iowa 11 comments | posted on September 19, 2019
- John Bolton is Bad at Revenge 1 comment | posted on September 14, 2019
- Has Trump Finally Gone Too Far? 13 comments | posted on September 20, 2019