I will be following Kerry’s travels through Europe and the Middle-East. Will he avoid the echo-chamber of the US State Dep’t and the status-quo of leaders Western Atlantic Alliance by creating his own foreign policy? The first indication in the UK with Cameron and in France with Hollande didn’t appear Kerry managed to escape policy already chiseled in stone. Interesting questions were asked: Intro Kerry about Kyoto and development green energy – Q. US policy on Middle-East for peace Israel-Palestine – Q. Inclusion of foreigners in the German state, how does the US succeed – Q. Intervention by US in the Maghreb, North Africa. – Q. Again the Middle-East and a peace initiative … (43 min.) Q. Why did you go to Vietnam and later opposed the war?
About The Author
1904 World Fair -- Meet me at St. Louis!
- Insanity in Tennessee 9 comments | posted on April 1, 2020
- Trump’s Advisors Worry That Red Staters Might Die 11 comments | posted on March 31, 2020
- The Republican Brand Is Increasingly “Incompetence.” 10 comments | posted on April 2, 2020
- Don’t Blame It On Kushner 12 comments | posted on April 3, 2020
- I’m Wearing a Mask From Now On 19 comments | posted on April 1, 2020
- Let’s Go Ancient on Donald Trump’s Ass 11 comments | posted on April 4, 2020
- The South Doesn’t Want to Self-Isolate 6 comments | posted on April 2, 2020
- The Trump Administration Has Bungled the Captain Crozier Case 11 comments | posted on April 5, 2020
- Ideological Rigidity is a Poor Fit for Our Times 6 comments | posted on April 3, 2020
- How Internet Thermometers Are Helping During This Pandemic 5 comments | posted on March 31, 2020