Oh, good. Joe Lieberman is joining the American Enterprise Institute where he will work with Jon Kyl on building bipartisan support for more reckless foreign adventures. Meanwhile, Scott Brown landed a job where he will represent Goldman Sachs, among others. We’ll see if he can do that job while also honoring his new contract with Fox News. These three men have found a way to make more money doing the exact same thing that they were doing while they were in office, which was to fuck things up.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
April 4, 2012
July 19, 2014
August 6, 2018
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Sends Pictures Of His Half-Naked Wife To His Buddies: Report 0 comments | posted on September 9, 2019
- Maybe Biden Can Hold This Country Together 29 comments | posted on September 13, 2020
- Trump Gets More Extreme Because His Audience Is Addicted to Outrage 8 comments | posted on September 14, 2020
- Trump Tries the Town Hall Format and It Doesn’t Go Well 11 comments | posted on September 16, 2020
- Ginsburg’s Untimely Death Puts Us on the Brink of Civil War 19 comments | posted on September 19, 2020
- A Tale of Two Town Halls 10 comments | posted on September 18, 2020
- Add Another Sexual Assault Charge Against Trump 2 comments | posted on September 17, 2020
- Dan Coats Wants a Special Commission to Oversee November’s Elections 4 comments | posted on September 17, 2020
- Biden is Ahead, But It’s Too Close for Comfort 10 comments | posted on September 12, 2020
- We Can’t Endure Much More Bad Leadership 1 comment | posted on September 11, 2020