It’s not that I think there are any easy answers to the threat posed by North Korea’s nuclear program, but don’t you think it’s a reckless blunder for our government (meaning Congress) to allow a complete dunderhead to remain in the Oval Office when he doesn’t listen to his own intelligence community?
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Sends Pictures Of His Half-Naked Wife To His Buddies: Report 0 comments | posted on September 9, 2019
- Trump Gets More Extreme Because His Audience Is Addicted to Outrage 8 comments | posted on September 14, 2020
- Trump Tries the Town Hall Format and It Doesn’t Go Well 11 comments | posted on September 16, 2020
- Ginsburg’s Untimely Death Puts Us on the Brink of Civil War 26 comments | posted on September 19, 2020
- A Tale of Two Town Halls 10 comments | posted on September 18, 2020
- Maybe Biden Can Hold This Country Together 16 comments | posted on September 13, 2020
- Add Another Sexual Assault Charge Against Trump 2 comments | posted on September 17, 2020
- Dan Coats Wants a Special Commission to Oversee November’s Elections 4 comments | posted on September 17, 2020
- Why they went after Flynn – he was Seymour Hersh’s source on U.S. arming ISIS 0 comments | posted on May 28, 2017
- Biden is Ahead, But It’s Too Close for Comfort 4 comments | posted on September 12, 2020