How are you doing during your wait to hear how the Supreme Court ruled on ObamaCare? I’m feeling a little twitchy, myself. So far, this has been a boring election season. I think that is about to change.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
- New Coronavirus Spike is Hitting Trump in the Polls 20 comments | posted on October 19, 2020
- Bill Stepien’s Stiff Upper Lip 9 comments | posted on October 16, 2020
- There’s No Alternate Universe Where Trump Was a Better President 12 comments | posted on October 16, 2020
- Is Arizona Already Blue? 14 comments | posted on October 17, 2020
- Ben Sasse Speaks Up, So Why Don’t the Other Republican Senators? 11 comments | posted on October 15, 2020
- Working At Fox News Can Taint You Forever 5 comments | posted on October 15, 2020
- Rudy Giuliani’s Burisma October Surprise is a Big Nothingburger 5 comments | posted on October 14, 2020
- Third Party Candidates Could Determine Control of the Senate 3 comments | posted on October 19, 2020
- Yeah, We Gotta Pack the Court 9 comments | posted on October 14, 2020
- The Worse Trump Loses, The Worse He’ll Behave 1 comment | posted on October 13, 2020