What’s going on when you can’t even order a taco, go to a punk rock concert, or a gun show anymore without getting shot? Four more people got shot in Philly last night. The global media is all over the latest massacre with an AR-15, this time in New Mexico. That probably doesn’t do a whole lot for our tourism industry. The Wild West wasn’t this dangerous. And yes, this country is filled with crazies.
About The Author
Martin Longman is the web editor of the Washington Monthly. He is also the founder of Booman Tribune and Progress Pond. Before joining the Monthly, Martin was a county coordinator for ACORN/Project Vote and a political consultant. He has a degree in philosophy from Western Michigan University.
August 9, 2008
July 20, 2009
August 9, 2005
- I’m Worried About Tony 18 comments | posted on March 28, 2020
- People Still Hate Trump 11 comments | posted on March 27, 2020
- Sunk Costs and Suicidal Republicans 9 comments | posted on March 26, 2020
- Trump’s Advisors Worry That Red Staters Might Die 11 comments | posted on March 31, 2020
- An Actual Modest Proposal For The “Willing To Die” Conservatives 2 comments | posted on March 25, 2020
- Mitch McConnell is a Menace But He’s Overrated 8 comments | posted on March 27, 2020
- For Trump, a Successful Response to COVID-19 Left the Building a Long Time Ago 6 comments | posted on March 30, 2020
- Biden’s Choice of Running Mate is Impacted by the Pandemic 10 comments | posted on March 26, 2020
- Safe Travels, “Homeboy Steve” Antonakos 3 comments | posted on March 28, 2020
- We’re Number One! 10 comments | posted on March 26, 2020